HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION: COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has reminded the public that there are measures each of us can take to help protect our own health and the health of those around us. Some everyday actions to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are sick with respiratory symptoms that resemble a cold or flu (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath), do not go to work or school or visit public places where you could spread potential illness.
Visit any of the following websites for more information:
Centers for Disease Control (CDC): Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Summary
World Health Organization (WHO): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
National Institutes of Health (NIH): Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Orange County Public Health Services: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)